- Spec Sheets
This premium double shielded RG6 cable consists of BNC male connectors on both ends. It is typically used to connect a video cameras BNC composite output to a monitors BNC composite input.
- Constructed of low-loss, High Definition 75 ohm RG6 solid 18 awg cable
- FPE dielectric insulation allows for a stable velocity of propagation therefore minimizing possible timing delays
- Dual shielding includes a 100% aluminum/mylar foil, plus a 95% tinned copper braid
- Cables nominal capacitance is an exceptional 17.3 pf/ft and has a nominal attenuation of 3.10 dB/100ft @ 200Mhz
- High quality, gold plated, heavy duty shielded connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- The connector backshells are made of a durable, zinc plated metal alloy
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||Dual Shielding 100% aluminum/mylar foil, plus a 95% tinned copper braid|
|Connector A||BNC Male|
|Connector B||BNC Male|
|c(UL)us||Yes - Cable|
|0.40 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.75 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.50 lbs||2.00 lbs||2.75 lbs||4.00 lbs||5.25 lbs||6.50 lbs||7.75 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at