- Spec Sheets
This premium RG59 coax cable consists of a F-Type male connector on one end, and a BNC male connector on the other end. It is used to connect a CCTV output to a video display input.
- Constructed of low-loss, High Definition 75 ohm multi-stranded, heavy gauge cable for premium performance and maximum flexibility
- FPE dielectric insulation allows for a stable velocity of propagation therefore minimizing possible timing delays
- Cables nominal capacitance is an exceptional 18.6 pf/ft and has a nominal attenuation of 3.00 dB/100ft
- Dual shielding includes a 100% aluminum/mylar foil, plus a 95% tinned copper braid
- Durable cable jacket is ultra flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, gold plated, heavy duty shielded connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- The connector backshells are made of a durable, zinc plated metal alloy
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Cable Diameter||6.15 mm|
|Wire Gauge||22AWG Stranded Bare Copper|
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Jacket Rating||FT4 - Riser|
|Cable Shielding||100% aluminum/mylar foil, plus a 95% tinned copper braid|
|Strain Relief||Metal Shell|
|Connector A||F-Type Male|
|Connector B||BNC Male|
|Velocity of Propagation||78%|
|0.40 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.75 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.50 lbs||2.00 lbs||2.75 lbs||4.00 lbs||5.25 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at