This audio speaker cable has two banana clip male connectors on one end and two spade lug male connectors on the other. It is typically used to connect speakers to amplifiers and receivers.
- A hi-flex jacket combined with a multi-stranded heavy gauge cable allows for extra cable flexibility and no sacrifice in audio quality
- 14 gauge OFHC (Oxygen Free Copper) conductors achieve maximum sound clarity
- Multi-stranded copper cable is used to capture all the highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Two conductor twisted cable construction enhances signal timing accuracy
- High quality, 24K gold plated, color coded connectors allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity
|Wire Gauge||Overall Cable Diameter|
|2C 14AWG Stranded 42/0.26||8.8mm|
|2C 12AWG Stranded 65/0.26||9.5mm|
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Connector A||2 - Banana Clip Male|
|Connector B||2 - Spade Lug Male|
|cUL||Yes - Cable|
|14AWG||0.80 lbs||1.10 lbs||1.50 lbs||2.00 lbs||3.00 lbs||4.00 lbs||5.50 lbs||8.00 lbs||10.50 lbs||13.00 lbs||15.50 lbs|
|12AWG||0.95 lbs||1.40 lbs||2.00 lbs||2.75 lbs||4.25 lbs||5.75 lbs||8.00 lbs||11.75 lbs||15.50 lbs||19.25 lbs||23.00 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at