- Spec Sheets
This premium 5-pin MIDI cable has a din 5-pin male on one end and a din 5-pin male on the other. It is typically used to connect MIDI equipment such as electronic musical instruments and computers.
- Hi-flex cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||90% Bare Copper Braid, 100% Aluminum Mylar Foil|
|Strain Relief||Metal Shell|
|Connector A||Din 5-Pin Male|
|Connector B||Din 5-Pin Male|
|cUL||Yes - Cable|
|0.30 lbs||0.35 lbs||0.45 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.70 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.30 lbs||1.75 lbs||2.75 lbs||3.52 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at