- Spec Sheets
This premium stereo audio cable has a 3.5mm male on one end and two RCA females on the other. It is typically used to connect 3.5mm audio devices such as PCs and stereo systems to dual channel RCA audio inputs.
- 22 gauge, heavy duty cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Constructed of "Siamese" cable for easy installation of left and right audio
- Constructed of low-loss, stranded 22 gauge OFHC (Oxygen Free Copper) with a foam polyethylene insulation around center conductors
- 95% braided copper shield surrounds dielectric for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors allows for extra flexible cables
- High quality, 24K gold plated shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Cable Diameter||5.00mm x 10.00mm|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||95% Bare Copper Braid|
|Strain Relief||Metal Shell|
|Connector A||3.5mm Stereo Male|
|Connector B||RCA Female - White|
|Connector C||RCA Female - Red|
|0.45 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.80 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.35 lbs||2.00 lbs||2.65 lbs||3.65 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at