This cable has RCA red and white male connectors on each end. It is typically used to connect left/right analog audio channels from a source to an output speaker.
- 22 gauge, heavy duty cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Constructed of "siamese" cable for easy installation of left and right audio
- Constructed of low-loss, stranded 22 gauge OFHC (Oxygen Free Copper) with a foam polyethelene insulation around center conductors
- 95% braided copper shield surrounds dielectric for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors allows for extra flexible cables
- High quality, 24K gold plated shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Cable Diameter||5.00mm x 10.0mm|
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||95% Bare Copper Braid|
|Strain Relief||Metal Shell|
|Connector A||RCA Red/White Male|
|Connector B||RCA Red/White Male|
|0.45 lbs||0.5 lbs||0.80 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.35 lbs||2.00 lbs||2.65 lbs||3.65 lbs||5.30 lbs||7.00 lbs|
Excellent quality cables , some of the best I have seen. Would highly recommend.
Bought the 25 footers - work perfectly shipped very fast
Bought the 35' cables and they were perfect. No problems with the transaction, item arrived promptly, well packaged, and exactly as described.