- Extend up to 4 USB devices
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Supports high speed (150Mbps), full speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices
- Can extend a USB device up to 100m over a Cat5e/6 cable
- Can be connected through an Ethernet switch
- Integrates 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet MAC/PHY
- Compatible 100Base-TX and 10Base-T PMD level standards
- Embedded Ethernet 802.3/3u transceiver
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto crossover function (Auto-MDIX)
- Supports major Ethernet protocols TCP/IP
- Supports OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 32bit and 64bit
- Not compatible with MAC or Linux operating systems, Windows only
- This product can only be used with devices which can load the driver. E.g., not compatible with DVRs
- Once plugged into PC, install driver from CD / link below or allow Windows to auto-install driver.
- Also make sure the drivers for your USB device(s) are installed.
- Once this is complete, restart the PC.
- Once your USB device is connected to the Extender, open the USB 2.0 Extender.exe file to initialize the device. An example would be a USB Webcam being recognized by PC after opening this .exe file.
This USB extender allows you to extend four USB devices to 100m away from the host (computer) using one Cat5e/6 cable. The extender can also be connected through an Ethernet switch which will double the length to 200m away from the host (100m from the sender to the switch and 100m from the switch to the receiver). This device supports Windows XP, Vista 32bit and 64bit, Windows 7 32bit and 64bit, Windows 8 32bit and 64bit.
Installation Steps for PC:
|Distance||100m Max. Over a CAT5e/6 Cable|
|200m Max. Through an Ethernet Switch (100m in, 100m out)|
|Power Supply (Transmitter)||1 x 5 volt, 2 amp DC Converter|
|Sender|| 1 - USB Type-B Female |
1 - RJ45 Female
4 - USB Type-A Female
|Data Transfer Speed||150Mbps, 12 Mbps or 1.5 Mbps|
|Windows||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 32bit and 64bit |
|Product Weight||3.3 lbs [1.5kg]|
|Included in Package||1 – Sender|
|1 – Receiver|
|1 - DC5V 2A Power Adapter|
|1 - USB 2.0 A male to B male cable|
|1 - Manual|