This KVM switch enables you to control eight PCs with one PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse and VGA monitor.
- Easy to install - No software required
- Superior video quality - Up to 1920 x 1440, DDC, DDC2, DDC2B, DDC2AB, 200MHz
- Supports selecting PC by mouse clicking
- Real mouse identification function
- 3 ways for PC selection - Push-button switch, hot key or mouse clicking
- Hot Pluggable
- Integral keyboard and mouse emulation for PC booting error free
- Auto scan function to monitor PCs
- Auto skips over the power-off PC
- Supports the Windows, Linux and Macintosh
- Beep sound and multi selection ways on/off option for port selection
- 1U rack design
|CPU Port|| 8 x 6 pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2 Mouse) |
8 x 6 pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2 Keyboard)
8 x HD-15 Male (VGA/SVGA)
|Console Port|| 1 x 6 pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2 Mouse) |
1 x 6 pin mini-DIN Female (PS/2 Mouse)
1 x HD-15 Female (VGA/SVGA)
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1440 Max @ 200MHz|
|Product Weight||3.2 lbs [1.5kg]|
|Package Weight||4.3 lbs [2kg]|
|Included in Package||1 - KVM Switch|
|1 - DC9V Power Adapter|
|2 - Rack Rails|
|8 - Screws|
|1 - Manual|
Infinite Cables Inc. offers a 2-year warranty on all video boxes to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty is available to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. This warranty does not apply to any damage or product failure that is caused beyond Infinite Cables’ control, including but not limited to, misuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper installation or application, alteration, acts of God, or normal wear and tear. Infinite Cables is not responsible for any costs of removal or installation. Infinite Cables’ sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective item at our discretion.
Infinite Cables makes no other warranties expressed or implied including without limitation and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Infinite Cables will not be liable for damages of any kind including lost or anticipated profits, delay, consequential or special damages.
No posts found