This wall mounted speaker can be used in indoor/outdoor environments and delivers a quality stereo sound over a wide area. It can be used in residential and commercial applications, and in both 8ohm and 70V/100V installations.
The woofer is made of polypropylene and has a 1” titanium dome tweeter which provides premium and long lasting sound quality along with an extremely smooth high frequency response. High-grade rubber edges increase the speakers performance and quality while the sophisticated crossover works to deliver deep bass. They also offer a +/- 3dB adjustment for further customized listening.
The speaker has rust resistant aluminum grilles and is IP65 rated which makes it both dust and water resistant - perfect for outdoor use.
The Best Sound Quality
The 6.5" polypropylene woofer and 1" titanium dome tweeter provide amazing sound quality and enhances the listening experience. The rust-resistant aluminium grilles allow for longer operational life.
Can be Used In Many Situations
These speakers have a dual-axis mounting solution - meaning they can be placed horizontally or vertically for the absolute best sound coverage. They are typically used for commercial and residential applications. Examples include basements, backyards, restaurants (indoor or outdoor), and other settings where background music is needed.
Selectable Voltage Taps for Convenience
This speaker has an integrated multi-tap transformer which allows for easier changing tap setting, it works in 70V/100V and 8 ohm installations which makes it perfect for commercial or residential applications.
What are some of the major differences between 70V/100V and 8 ohm speaker systems?
- Commercial locations typically use 70V/100V systems when more than a few pairs of speakers are required.
- 70V/100V systems are daisy chained together, running the wire from one speaker to the next as opposed to 8-ohm speakers which are each home run back to the amplifier.
- Multiple speakers can be used in 70V/100V systems without worrying about impedance issues which can overload and damage an 8-ohm amplifier.
- 70V/100V systems play in mono not stereo therefore speaker placement is less critical.
- 70V/100V systems allow for flexibility in how many speakers are run off a single amplifier by adjusting the wattage tap at each speaker.
How do I Set Up a 70-Volt Audio System?
- The total number of speakers multiplied by the tap value cannot exceed the output power (in watts) of the 70V/100V amplifier.
- For example, 5 speakers using 16W taps will need an amplifier with a minimum of 80W of power (5 x 16W).
- A good rule of thumb is to select an amplifier with at least 20% greater power than the minimum. In this instance, the amplifier should have 100W of power.
|Mounting Style||Wall Mount|
|Cabinet Size||315 x 222 x 235mm [12.4 x 8.7 x 9.3 inches]|
|Rotation||90° Vertical |
|Woofer||6.5" Polypropylene Cone|
|Tweeter||1" Titanium Dome|
|Frequency Response||(+/- 3dB) 65Hz - 20KHz|
|Transformer||70V: 32-16-8-4-2W & 8Ω |
100V: 32-16-8-4-2-1W & 8Ω
|RMS Power||60W |
|Max Power||120W |
|Audio Input||Binding Post|
|Package Quantity||1 Speaker|
|Product Weight||6.6 lbs [3.0kg]|
Infinite Cables Inc. offers a 5-year warranty on standard stock speakers to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty is available to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. This warranty does not apply to any damage or product failure that is caused beyond Infinite Cables’ control, including but not limited to, misuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper installation or application, alteration, acts of God, or normal wear and tear. Infinite Cables is not responsible for any costs of removal or installation. Infinite Cables’ sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective item at our discretion.
Infinite Cables makes no other warranties expressed or implied including without limitation and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Infinite Cables will not be liable for damages of any kind including lost or anticipated profits, delay, consequential or special damages.