This L6-30P power cord connector is a 2-pole 3-conductor grounding heavy-duty plug. The tough nylon body provides impact and chemical resistance. The powerful offsetting cord grip clamps on individual conductors and outer cord jackets prevent strain on the terminals.
- Quick-thread assembly screws and cord-grip screws come backed-out, ready-to-wire.
- Industrial-strength, brass alloy plug blades and connector contacts resist heat rise, provide excellent conductivity.
- Raised ribs provide non-slip gripping profile for turning to lock and unlock.
- Double dovetail design provides superior protection against cord pull-out forces.
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant durable nylon 6 shell material.
- Rounded back contour reduces snags and hang-ups on the job site.
- Scallop shell design provides non-slip gripping surface for insertion and withdrawal.
- Visible stamped NEMA configuration and device rating.
- New-design external cord grips provide visible assurance of safe and proper cord retention.
- Integral flexible rubber cord grommet conforms to and seals around SO cord to provide protection from oils, water, or chips entering wiring chamber.
|No. of Poles||2-Pole|
|No. Of Conductor||3 Conductor|
|Power Rating||30A 250V|
|Pass & Seymour - Legrand
|Product Weight||0.15 lbs [0.06kg]|