Infinite Cables Response to COVID-19
January 13, 2021
COVID-19 Operations Update
The province of Ontario has updated its list of essential workplaces. Infinite Cables is considered an essential workplace and will remain open for business.
In order to
stop the spread of COVID-19, our municipal and provincial governments have
announced a Stay at Home order for our city and province for non-essential
businesses. These measures are crucial to keep us all safe and healthy.
We at Infinite Cables are doing our part as well. We directly and indirectly provide products and manufacturing services to some of the most critical sectors of our local, national and international economies including government agencies, hospitals, police, utilities, telecom companies, national defence contractors and agencies, transportation services, manufacturing, food/grocery distribution and more. We also serve home users who require communications cables and accessories to stay connected while setting up and maintaining work from home spaces.
Staying Safe and Healthy
We take the health and safety of our employees, their families, our customers and our entire community very seriously. We have informed our staff to follow outlines dictated by Health Canada and the World Health Organization. We have taken the following steps to ensure that we do not put anyone into harms way.
- Our front office is currently not open to customers or visitors.
- Our showroom is also closed until further notice.
- We suspended all business travel and local travel not required.
- Our pick-up counter is open for pick-up orders placed in advance ONLY via phone, email or online. Unfortunately, we are not currently processing walk-in orders.
- All non-essential employees are working remotely from home.
- We have made hand sanitizer and hand washing supplies available to everyone in our facility.
- We have implemented regular disinfecting of common touch areas including counter tops and doorknobs throughout our facility.
- We have instructed all staff to maintain social distancing while at work and at home.
- We have advised all employees to stay home if they are not feeling well.
Curbside Pick Ups Only
All pick-ups must be placed and paid for in advance.
If you have been contacted that your order is ready for pick-up, please call 1-866-207-6442 to advise us that you are here to pick-up your order and it will be brought out to you.
If you have not placed an order yet, please call us at 1-866-207-6442 to place your order or visit our web site.
Unfortunately due to current COVID regulations our showroom and pick-up counter is closed.
With a large inventory level on hand and skilled technical fiber optic and copper networking cable assembly staff working diligently we are ready to meet the immediate needs of our customers. We thank you for your continued support as we all work together to keep our communities safe and healthy.
Infinite Cables Inc.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
T: 905-477-4433 ext. 221
Our hours of operations currently remain unchanged:
Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM
Curbside Pick up
Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 5:30PM