This premium 4 pin DMX lighting cable has a 4-pin XLR male on one end and a 4-pin XLR female on the other. It is typically used to control stage lighting and effects.
- Constructed true 110 ohm cable for quick response time movement
- Dual shielding includes a 100% aluminum/mylar foil, plus a 95% tinned copper braid
- 100% aluminum/mylar foil shield for superior EMI and RFI rejection
- High quality, heavy duty premium strain relief connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
- Standard Color Kinetics ColorBlast® pinout.
|Shielded||100% aluminum/mylar foil shield, 85% Braid|
|Color||Black Cable, Nickel Plated Connectors, Gold Plated Pins|
|Cable Temperature Rating||-30 deg C to 75 deg C|
|Connector A||4-pin XLR Male|
|Connector B||4-pin XLR Female|
|Packaging Quantity||1 Cable|
|0.30 lbs||0.35 lbs||0.45 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.70 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.30 lbs||1.75 lbs||2.75 lbs||3.52 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at