Customer Service / Inside Sales
Infinite Cables is a manufacturer & distributor of computer cables, accessories and connectivity products. We sell our products to distributors, resellers, government agencies, corporations and home users. We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic, personable individual to fulfill a customer service / inside sales role to assist with customer inquiries and order fulfillment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries over the phone and via email
- Assess client's needs and recommend the appropriate product
- Enter orders placed online into our inventory system
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Troubleshoot technical problems with clients
The successful candidate meets the following requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy and grasp current technologies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of organization and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter and team player
- Completion of university or college
- Experience an asset
How to Apply:
- Please apply by submitting your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all
aspects of the selection process.