This bulk 2-strand OS2 ruggedized fiber cable is indoor/outdoor riser rated and has a tight buffer construction. It is OFNR rated for riser and general inside plant environments. It also has a UV stabilizer for protection against exposure to the sun plus an anti-fungus protection for use in underground applications. Ideal for harsh environments such as mining and industrial locations.
- Fungus, water and UV-resistant PVC jacket featuring SP extrusion technology.
- UL 1666 riser-rated with water-blocked sub-units.
- Approved for harsh and campus environment, as well as mining and industrial applications.
- Tested to meet or exceed GR-409-CORE and ICEA-S-104-696.
- ITU-T G.652.D compliant and fully backwards compatible.
- Exceeds the ITU-T Recommendation G.657.A1 standard.
- RoHS/REACH Compliant.
|Fiber Optic Type||OS2 9 micron Singlemode Riser Indoor/Outdoor Ruggedized Breakout Cable|
|Glass Fiber||Corning SMF-28 Ultra|
|Tension(Long Term)||90 lbs|
|Bending Radius(Long Term)||8.6cm|
|Operating Temperature||-40 deg C ~ +70 deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 deg C ~ +70 deg C|
|Installation||-20 deg C ~ +70 deg C|
|Attenuation Range|| @1300nm 0.5dB/km |
|Gigabit Ethernet Min. Link Distance||1300nm = 5000|
|10 Gigabit Ethernet Min. Link Distance||1300nm = 10000|
|Applications||Harsh Environment, Mining, Industrial, Campus Environment|
|Low/High Temp Bend||-20 deg C ~ 70 deg C|
|Cyclic Flex||2000 cycles|
|Cold Impact||-10 deg C|
|Crush Resistance||2200 N/cm|
|Product Weight||0.28 lbs|