This bulk 6-strand OS2 fiber cable is indoor/outdoor riser rated and has a tight buffer construction. It is OFNR rated for riser and general inside plant environments. It also has a UV stabilizer for protection against exposure to the sun plus an anti-fungus protection for use in underground applications.
- Cables are water blocked and exceed water penetration requirements of GR-20-CORE.
- Outer jacket is moisture-resistant, fungus-resistant and UV resistant for outdoor use.
- With a riser rating, this cable can be used in all environments: riser, general inside plant and outside plant.
- Tested to meet or exceed EIA/TIA 568-A / GR-409-CORE and ICEA-S-104-696.
- Approved for mining applications.
- RoHS/REACH Compliant.
|Fiber Optic Type||OS2 9 micron Singlemode Riser Indoor/Outdoor Tight Buffered Cable|
|Glass Fiber||Corning SMF-28 Ultra|
|Sub Unit Diameter||900 Micron|
|Tension(Long Term)||45 lbs|
|Bending Radius(Long Term)||2.1cm|
|Operating Temperature||-40 deg C ~ +75 deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 deg C ~ +75 deg C|
|Installation||-20 deg C ~ +75 deg C|
|Attenuation Range|| @1300nm 0.5dB/km |
|Gigabit Ethernet Min. Link Distance||1300nm = 5000|
|10 Gigabit Ethernet Min. Link Distance||1300nm = 10000|
|Product Weight||0.08 lbs [0.03 kg]|