This bulk OS2 armored fiber cable is plenum rated and has a tight buffer construction. It is OFCP rated for plenum and general inside plant environments. It's interlocking armor provides the best balance of ruggedness, flexibility, and low weight. Ideal for harsh environments such as manufacturing plants, data centers and inside of buildings where additional ruggedness is required. The cable is also rodent resistant.
- Routing inside of buildings where additional ruggedness is required or where increased rodent resistance is required.
- Extra protection for fiber optic cables in harsh industrial environments.
- Approved for use in manufacturing plants.
- High-density routings in data center application.
- ITU-T G.652.D compliant and fully backwards compatible.
- Exceeds the ITU-T Recommendation G.657.A1 standard.
|Fiber Optic Type||OS2 9 micron Singlemode Plenum Armored Tight Buffered Cable|
|Fiber Count||6-Strand / 12-Strand / 24-Strand / 48-Strand|
|Glass Fiber||Corning SMF-28 Ultra|
|Sub Unit Diameter||900 Micron|
|Nominal Diameter|| 11.8mm (6-Strand and 12-Strand)|
|Tension(Installation)|| 100 lbs (6-Strand and 12-Strand)|
150 lbs (24-Strand and 48-Strand)
|Tension(Long Term)|| 30 lbs (6-Strand and 12-Strand)|
45 lbs (24-Strand and 48-Strand)
|Bending Radius(Installation)|| 17.7cm (6-Strand and 12-Strand)|
|Bending Radius(Long Term)|| 12.2cm (6-Strand)|
|Operating Temperature||-0 deg C ~ +70 deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 deg C ~ +75 deg C|
|Attenuation Range|| @1300nm 0.5dB/km |
|Gigabit Ethernet Min. Link Distance||1300nm = 5000|
|10 Gigabit Ethernet Min. Link Distance||1300nm = 10000|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|0.04 lbs||0.05 lbs||0.08 lbs||0.10 lbs|
No posts found