This premium 3-pin DMX lighting cable has a 3-pin XLR male on one end and a 3-pin XLR male on the other. It is typically used to control stage lighting and effects.
- Constructed true 110 ohm cable for quick response time movement
- Dual shielding includes a 100% aluminum/mylar foil, plus a 95% tinned copper braid
- 100% aluminum/mylar foil shield for superior EMI and RFI rejection
- High quality, heavy duty premium strain relief connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
- Standard Color Kinetics ColorBlast® pinout.
|Shielded||100% aluminum/mylar foil shield, 85% Braid|
|Color||Black Cable, Nickel Plated Connectors, Gold Plated Pins|
|Cable Temperature Rating||-30 deg C to 75 deg C|
|Connector A||3-pin XLR Male|
|Connector B||3-pin XLR Female|
|Packaging Quantity||1 Cable|
|0.30 lbs||0.35 lbs||0.45 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.70 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.30 lbs||1.75 lbs||2.75 lbs||3.52 lbs|
No posts found